Your Golf Cover
Data Controller: Action 365 Ltd Eden Point, Three Acres Lane, Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, Cheshire, SK8 6RL
Contact for queries: Director of Compliance, 0161 488 3888, firstname.lastname@example.org
How will we use the information you give us?
We will use your information to provide you with a quotation at your request, on the basis that it is necessary to administer your insurance contract or help you make a claim.
Where we need to pass information to other firms it will only be for that purpose, or where we are subject to a legal or regulatory obligation, for anti-fraud purposes, to update industry wide databases or to improve the products and services that we offer. These firms will be Insurers, other insurance brokers, price comparison sites, our third-party suppliers and firms handling claims. It includes finance providers and firms that process or administer our records.
When we contact you, it will either be for the above reasons, to complete a survey or give us feedback on our products and services, or because we have a legitimate interest in marketing related products. For any other marketing it will only be with your consent and you will be able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe easily at any time.
If we have to transfer information to a third country outside the EU, we will only do so if a similar level of protection applies.
If we need to obtain information which is by nature sensitive, we will only do so on the basis that it is in the substantial public interest – for example to fight crime, prevent fraud or to make sure insurance is available.
Your information may also be passed to debt recovery agents, where it is in our legitimate interest to do so.
What type of personal information do we need?
• We may need personal details which will include Contact and personal details, financial details and Insurance details.
• We will only collect what is necessary and will only keep it for as long as we are required to do in line with our data retention policy.
What other types of information do we need?
• Under certain circumstances we may also need to obtain information about Health, Injuries or Criminal Convictions.
• We will only collect what is necessary and protect it with appropriate security measures.
How do we obtain your information?
• We may gather it from information you provide, by telephone, face to face, online, by email, or from surveys or feedback you provide.
• We may receive it from Insurers, other insurance brokers, industry wide databases, external third-party suppliers working on our behalf, finance providers, price comparison sites and firms handling claims.
What are my legal rights?
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk, Tel 0303 123 11132.
• You can obtain a copy of your personal information from us without charge by contacting us at the address above. This may include the right to transfer information to other providers.
• You have the right to ask us to correct information.
• You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it for insurance or financial purposes as set out in our document retention policy.
• You may have the right to object if decisions about you are made solely by a computer.